CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10

poem corner



Can We Still Be Friends?
I was cold and hurting

lost out in the night

wandering and searching

for heaven's light

I saw the night sky clearing

when you spread your rainbow wings

But little did I know

what joy you would bring

From that moment ona friendship did start

you kissed away my tears

and sheltered my heart

I bless the day God

sent him from above

But then I grew fearful

for I had fallen in love

I told you this feeling

and what did you say?

You said you liked our friendship

and that's how it would stay

I cried for a friendship I thought I lost

But then felt your warm, gentle hand

You then whispered in my earth

at by my side you'll forever stand

0 comments:

SHERRY LIEW
SSuci
HHarum
EEmosional
RRamah
RRealistik
YYakin
LLemah-lembut
IIkhlas
EEgoistik
WWarak
Apa ada pada nama?